It took a long time – but now it’s finished. A few minutes ago I’ve released File Navigator 1.0.3 at OpenNTF.
At first I want to thank the people who cross-tested the new features and documentation. Thanks to you all!
At this point I want to give you a brief overview on the new features:
- new context menu with keyboard shortcuts
- copy&paste functionality for files and folders
- added language support for dutch and spanish
- support for network shares (UNC)
- en-/disabling of hidden files
- automatic refresh after changing local drives (i. e. adding usb stick)
- en-/disabling of local drives
- converting mail documents to EML files
- built-in EML viewer
I hope this new release will satisfy your requirements! And please – RTFM. 😉