My first year of riding the Salesforce wave
I cannot believe how fast my first year with Salesforce passed by. It was May 1st 2016 was when I joined Salesforce.
Here are a few highlights that happened in that time:
- Speaking at numerous user groups and conferences in Europe and the US
- Created several open-source contributions to enhance the Salesforce Developer Experience
- Crafted content for the developer.salesforce.com blog
- Made the Trailhead Zone at Dreamforce 2016 accessible for vision-impaired people
- Created and run a kids coding activity for a fundraise together with Salesforce.org at the World Economic Forum in Davos
There are lots more, obviously too many to remember. And there are already new highlights on the horizon…
But the most important part are the people. I have awesome colleagues, direct in my (broader) team and across the company. And not to forget the people from our highly enthusiastic and large community - our Ohana.
It was a year of ongoing learning. And I am looking forward to ride the wave for many years to come! Mahalo!