WWDC 2015 - I'm going
Apr 18, 2015
I’ve been selected to buy a ticket for WWDC 2015.
After being fast enough in 2013 and having some luck in 2014 I’m now again lucky as being selected by the Apple lottery to go to WWDC.
What can I expect?
- Nearly 12h in a plane - twice
- 9h time-difference (hello jet-lag)
- 100 sessions by Apple engineers
- Large labs with 1,000 Apple engineers at your fingertips
- Long queuing times for the sessions and the lab appointments
- 10 exhausting conference hours each day
- and much more!
In a few weeks another ticket will be added to my Passbook. :-D